Raggedy Dreams

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Raggedy Ann & Andy Valentine Hangers

These Cute Valentine Raggedy Annie and Andy Angel Heart Hangers measure 10 x 12.  Each doll measures just under 8 inches, made from stained muslin, they have stitched, painted facial features, red floss hair, painted leg stripes, along with painted and laced shoes. They're dressed in coordinating homespun and calico fabrics, they have stained muslin angel wings.....Andy's hat is made from stained warm n' natural.  The red/cream firmly stuffed homespun heart has the word "Hope" and "Love" prim stitched in the center and accented with a skeleton key.  I added a wire hanger trimmed with a red raffia bow and a wire heart which has a rusty bell hanging from the center.   I used a pattern from Sew Many Prims.

Check them out in my ETSY SHOP...
*** Sorry I'm Sold ***
*** Sorry I'm Sold ***
*** Sorry I'm Sold ***

No comments:

Post a Comment