Raggedy Dreams

Friday, December 7, 2018

Just listed Oops I've Fallen Snowman Dolls

It's been a couple years since I've made these cuties....I decided to make 5 and they're available in my Etsy Shop! They measure just under 17W x 8H ....they're made from stained/painted muslin, with painted facial features, a carrot nose made from painted/sanded muslin.   They have painted, laced boots trimmed with stained faux fur accented with 2 small rusty jingle bells. Top hats made from muslin, painted black and then sanded to give it a worn look,  they're also wearing  homespun bows and will come accented with Mica flakes to give them a shimmery look as if they were just sprinkled with fresh fallen snow.  

*** Sorry I'm Sold ***
*** Sorry I'm Sold ***
*** Sorry I'm Sold ***
*** Sorry I'm Sold ***
*** Sorry I'm Sold ***

No comments:

Post a Comment