Raggedy Dreams

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Snowman in Mitten Hangers!

These adorable Snowman Mittens measure just under 20 x 7 hanging .  They're made from stained/painted muslin, they have painted facial features, a prim stitched carrot nose made from orange wool felt, they're wearing cheesecloth bows, stained/sanded top hats accented with stained cheesecloth bows.  Their mittens are also made from painted/sanded muslin with prim stitched snowflakes.

They're nestled in a firmly stuffed mitten made from homespun and faux fur cuffs,  trimmed with prim buttons, assorted jingle bells, Christmas greenery and ribbons. I also sprinkled them with vintage mica flakes to give them a shimmery look as if they were just sprinkled with fresh fallen snow.   I added a curled rusty wire so they're convenient to hang on your front door to greet your guests or hang them anywhere in your home.  I used a pattern from Old Road Primitives....

Check them out in my ETSY SHOP

*** Sorry I'm SOLD ***
*** Sorry I'm SOLD ***
*** Sorry I'm SOLD ***
*** Sorry I'm Sold ***

No comments:

Post a Comment